Tuesday, August 6, 2019

What I Think About As I Fall Asleep

This is what I wrote 
August 6, 2:46 AM
There is very little editing  so that my ideas to stay true to my sleepy and delirious state. Sorry not sorry. 


With summer going into its final month, the memories of Berlin feel just like memories. They are very sharp and distinct moments which I can feel time has created space in between each different experience. I hope to take the chaotic and beautifully artistic energy from end of May and early June and bring it into the impending doom that is fall semester (not that impending I just wanted a bit of dramatic flair). I can't tell if I have romanticized my time there making it feel like an over exposed hipster film, or it was just as lovely the experience as is the memory. I think what I will miss going into this next year is the fire under my ass Berlin lit. While there and the first few weeks I was in Miami all I wanted to do was be creative and do something, and I fear that my creativity juices won't get a juiced this coming year in the way i'd like ;(. 




No comments:

Post a Comment